vendredi 29 mai 2015

ETAPE/STEP 10 / 2








6 commentaires:

  1. Oooh interesting... I am picking up lots from your picture... Maybe dept 68 Haut Rhin..... Hmmm well that is right on the border with Germany... Reisling mmmm wine!! Oooh like the dossier... There is a stork park in the town of Soultz... Hmmm what else is in the town?? Is the stork a red herring?? Hmmmm oooh and what is with the heart with the letter A in it?? And those arrows on the wall pointing down?? .. Looking thinking... Oooh this is fun!! Mulhouse which is in dept 68 has a museum of printed textiles.... The textile industry is situated with Alsace.... Which is within the dept 68. Oooooh yes and the word Mulhouse means mill hamlet.... So the history of the town with textiles/milling goes back a long way. Trying to think of something else.... Oooh Mulhouse has a church with a stork on it... Am I in the right place??

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've spotted the 68 for the Department! So that's a good start.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. There's a place called The Park of Storks and Otters but it's in Dept 67, drat!
    http://www.cigogne-loutre.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I visited this park in Hunawihr, it's so great and otters are my favorite animals! It is so much fun to watch them. Whatever it's not our destination. Remember always a link with fabric, stitching and so on. Ask Mr Poirot on 10/1 about his book list. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. :D my answer isn't live yet in the previous post, means I went to the right place :)
    otters!! don't get me started on otters!! ����������������������
    like I said earlier, your stunned Poirot is just.. stunning! ����

    RépondreSupprimer