samedi 3 septembre 2016

ALPHABET CLUB TAC N

En ce premier samedi du mois septembre, notre rendez-vous avec "The Alphabet Club" et ce mois-ci avec la lettre N

Time to update "The Alphabet Club" with the N

Please visit Chiara's blog  https://thegreytail.wordpress.com/
 
As on preview posts, I have imagined a scenario for those mensual posts
as the creators of this new event offer us a quite total liberty to how develop them.

My own way will go into worlds of stitching, words, drawings, designs, garden, cooking, music and travels

Evocation of  a word begining with the letter linked to DIY activities
and personal researches on what you could find in my garden, in my kitchen, on my record player (the vinyl one), in my travel souvenirs


N comme noeud   (knot/bow)

dans nos cheveux, in our hair,
my mum in 1926...


the French one

the Celtic one

N comme nattes (braid)







nattes de fil multicolores très pratique
very useful colored braid












N comme  Noël

l'embarras du choix, wide choice





dans la cuisine, in the kitchen



N comme   nouilles  (noodles), pasta...
Can you imagine how inspirating noodles are,
how many differents shapes and colors ?

What a job : designer for noodles,

All ribbon cut are welcome at home, but I don't like feeling air eating noodles so no tubes are allowed on my table.
Only cannellonis cause they are big one and filled with meat.
I don't make lasagnes anymore they were more like building materials.























home made it's better



  dans le jardin,  in the garden



nénuphar  rose, jaune, rouge, narcisse


On my vinyl player, sur ma platine vinyl








In travel memories :   New oxford  (Pennsylania)

Petit clin d'oeil à Oxford
que je n'ai visité que grâce à l'inspecteur Lewis
et Gettysburg visité en 1985
lors d'un séjour en Pennsylvanie.

A little link to Oxford I only visited
with Lewis and Gettysburg Pa
I visited in 1985, 10 miles to New Oxford.






Memorial Tammany Regiment



(Oups...  3 rd)

7 commentaires:

  1. Love your Alphabet Club posts. Such a wide range of subjects and wonderful pictures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, c'est joli de voir tous tes N - les noeuds et les nattes et bien sûr les nouilles. Et Noel pour les broderies.
    J'aime bien les nénuphars, et aussi les narcisses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a sweet little girl with her bow! Love all the different types of pasta too, it would be fun to be a pasta designer.
    I chose Noel for my blog too, it's a nice easy word to stitch, better than the full Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Brilliant post! One of my favourite N words is nougat!! :o)
    Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very cool! Any post with Obelix is awesome. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great interesting post. Love the photo of your mum and the hearts Xmas tree.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely post, my favourite stitched piece is the heart Xmas tree - so very sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer