mardi 1 novembre 2016

WHO IS WAITING FOR ME?

Is Queen Mathilde waiting for me...


that was the post I prepared on Friday and that I forgot to post...

To let you guess where I was planning a short week end/beggining  (is there a word for people who works on Saturday and have their week-end on Sunday/Monday?)

Bringing you back to the third step of my "journey around France" which was on last March 2015

and lead us to ....  I'll tell you tomorrow, now I have to unpack!


We had a wonderful blue sky, visiting the town and some D-Day beaches.
Seen three great museums, having lunch on the terrace, found a lovely "stitching" shop.

a
n
s
w
e
r


http://jocondine.blogspot.fr/2015/03/etape-step-2-3.html


Est-ce la Reine Mathilde qui m'attend pour parler chiffons...  ou tapisserie ?
Réponse demain et retour sur un mini séjour dans une des villes étapes où mon Tour de France s'est arrêté en mars 2015.




2 commentaires:

  1. Great artwork! Glad you had a good visit too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bayeux in Normandy would be my guess. Hope you had a lovely time. Looking forward to the photos.

    RépondreSupprimer