vendredi 10 mars 2017

ETAPE/STEP 3/2




Avez-vous eu mon mess@ge : Notons Alice, Belle Madame, 20.000 fleurs, en 80 jours, sans mépris, candide merveille.

Have got my m@il :   Madam Alice, candide beauty, 20.000 flowers in 80 days,

Remember sprng 2013...
Souvenez-vous du printemps 2013...



(reading = lecture)



5 commentaires:

  1. This one is tough.....so far I've found Les Saints Peres: Editeur de manuscripts (very interesting site) and department 14 Calvados. Now back to my quest of looking for a town ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm still reading and visiting towns....but I come back to Bayeaux.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I know you've found the publisher, it's not Bayeux, it's a small city,keep looking the answer is hidden somewhere on the picture. xxx

      Supprimer
  3. At the moment I'm enjoying photos of Deauville. They have a dragon festival. Looks like lots of shopping opportunities too.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Deauville is famous for the harbour, film festival, race course, seaside houses. That's not the town we are looking for, it's not a costal city. xxx

      Supprimer