samedi 16 décembre 2017

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 12/17



Last update for the 2017 Gifted Gorgeousness proposed by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching.

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/2017/12/gifted-gorgeousness-december-post.html

And a finish!

The fox puzzle is done, from designer Zazobouzi, bought in January in a local craft fair :



I have kept some fabric to sew a little bag to keep the puzzle safe.






















Next project for her is to make a lotto game with some fleece for the cards and fabrics with some animals or flowers patterns.






Here she is!  with her woolen cap on, her mum customized some old blocks with some family photos.




I had enough brown wool to knit in crochet this lovely mug "fox" I saw on internet for her mother.


















No progress on new pages for the  "words book" for my grandson but I have given it to him, he looked at those pages with interest but the paper model plane had the best success.

J'ai donné son classeur "Les Mots de Timothé" à son destinataire qui a consulté avec intérêt les premières pages (la maquette d'avion ayant remporté un franc succès).

Here are my progress on the little muff I'm knitting for the little lady and two biggest I made for me and her mum.



The three generations will keep their hands warm visiting Christmas markets...


Trois générations garderont leurs mains au chaud pour visiter les marchés de Noël en cette fin d'année...

This is it, participating in "Gifted Gorgeousness" was a really nice monthly meeting, thanks to Jo, no doubt 2018 will be a year full of good progress on GiftIP, happy rescues of not finished works and many new ideas to offer to friends and family.



internet pic







4 commentaires:

  1. What a wonderful idea that puzzle. I love it !!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, always nice to meet new people.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMGoodness, all those foxes, so adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this year with so many wonderful projects. It's always fun to visit your blog, I never know what delights there will be. The fox themed gifts are lovely, as is your granddaughter!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your granddaughter is adorable! I love the wooden blocks, such a fabulous idea.
    Your knitting is lovely and you've made such lovely gifts.

    RépondreSupprimer