mercredi 14 février 2018

SECRET STITCHING SWEETHEARTS BLOG HOP


This is Valentine's Day and I welcome you to the Blog Hop organized by Jo from "Serendipitous Stitching".

Bienvenue dans le Blog Hop organisé par Joanne pour cette journée de Saint Valentin.

I received this Secret Valentine Stitching picture, what a lovely work!



So, who is my Secret Stitching Sweetheart?

You'll find the list of the participants here

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/2018/02/secret-stitching-sweethearts-blog-hop.html

so you can hop over to the blogs and visit all the participants.

Can't wait to begin my day visiting you, happy to discover what you stitched and find who is showing my picture.


Joyeuse Saint Valentin !


Notre dessinateur Raymond Peynet et ses célèbres amoureux...






22 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour! J'ai vous trouvee! C'est moi, Mary's Thread, votre Secret Stitching Sweetheart! Et je suis francophone! Joyeuse Journee de St. Valentin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh wow what a beautiful sweetheart pic. It looks like a Just Nan. Can't wait to see who sent / stitched it:)
    Happy Valentine's Day :)
    Hugs x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous stitching!!!!!!!! But not mine!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Not mine though. Joyeuse St. Valentin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! That's not mine, but it's gorgeous. I think I've seen the design before...by Sweetheart Tree perhaps? How fitting! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Just hopping by on Jo's blog hop...what a lovely piece you received! I hope you find your secret sweetheart soon! Happy Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It's not my stitching but I thought of Just Nan as well when I saw it. I hope who stitched it tells us the name of the design and designer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is beautiful, I think it is one of my favourites that I have seen on the blog hop. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful Valentine's but it's not mine

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I'm hopping by looking for my piece. This is not it but wow what a beautiful piece. Now I'm off to continue my search.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Such beautiful stitching, perfect for today!
    Happy 💖 Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Such gorgeous work! love Just Nan!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. A lovely stitched piece!Happy Valentine's Day!AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Thanks for taking part in the Blog Hop this year.

    I love this piece but I would have said Drawn Thread or Sweetheart Tree rather than Just Nan! Those vines are not Nan's signature style!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Gorgeous stitching!
    I wonder whose it is?
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi,
    Beautiful stitching.....but not mine.
    Have a great day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. It's my Valentine! This is actually a Sweetheart Tree design called Cupid's Teenie Sampler. I replaced the cupid charm with a heart which I liked better. Thank you all for your nice comments! Merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Pretty stitched valentine you received in the blog hop

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Wow! Mary's heart is stunning! Happy Valentine's Day

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. What a lovely valentine, one of the most dainty I've seen; love the little lacy bit. I too thought Just Nan but I see Mary's comment saying it's not. So sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. A beautiful sampler. I thought sweetheart tree, given the green round the edges.

    RépondreSupprimer